- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
Real Estate Onsite Courses
Effective January 1, 2017, any real estate licensee who renews their license must have completed 22 ½ hours of approved continuing education, three hours of which must include fair housing and at least 1 hour of law of agency (if a salesperson is within their first license term, they must complete 2 hours of law of agency). Courses that meet the Fair Housing and Law of Agency Requirements will say “meet FH” and “meet LOA” in the title. This change does not apply to those licensees who are exempt from the continuing education requirement.
To assist you in locating courses or help you determine whether you have already met the requirement, the Department of State Division of Licensing Services will be placing a list of courses which meet the agency requirement on their website www.dos.ny.gov/licensing. Any existing approved course that contains the topic of agency within the coursework will satisfy either the 1 or 2 hour requirement.
REBNY offers a host of onsite courses taught by top New York CIty real estate industry professionals in commercial and residential brokerage and commercial and residential building management. We offer brokerage qualifying and licensing courses, continuing education, graduate designations, non-cedit brokerage seminars, management best practice seminars and much more.
Upcoming Onsite Continuing Education Courses
- JUL 257.5 hour: *The Dictionary of a Typical Com Lease(Meet FH and Law Of Agency requirement)
- JUL 267.5 hour: Financial Analysis Formulas
- JUL 277.5 hour: Understanding Investment Property
- AUG 167.5 hour: CNE2/Part A - Advanced Negotiations Techniques for Buyers Agents
- AUG 177.5-hour:CNE2/Part B - Mastering Email Negotiations
- AUG 227.5 hour: *The Dictionary of a Typical Com Lease(Meet FH and Law Of Agency requirement)
- AUG 237.5 hour: Financial Analysis Formulas
- AUG 247.5 hour: Pnts of Concern when Negot. Com. Agrmnts
- SEP 127.5- hour: CNE Part A - Whom Do You Represent?
- SEP 137.5-hour: CNE Part B - Whom Do You Represent?
- SEP 1675 hour RE Salesperson Licensing Course - Classroom
- SEP 277.5 hour: Building Basics and Beyond (1 hr Law of Agency)
- SEP 2845 Hour Real Estate Broker Licensing Course
- OCT 117.5 hour: Deal Makers Deal Breakers
- OCT 177.5-hour: Certified Buyer Representative-Day 1 (meet 2 hrs law of agency)
- OCT 18*7.5 hour: Mortgage Credit in the New Environment (Meet FH & 2 hrs Law of Agency)
- OCT 187.5-hour: Certified Buyer Representative - Day 2
- OCT 2872-hour Florida Broker Licensing Course
- NOV 17.5 hour: *Solving Problems at Real Estate Closings & Fair Housing
- NOV 87.5 hour: Knowing The Numbers and Defining The Terms...
- NOV 15*7.5 hour: NYC Zoning: The Twilight Zone-Meet FH requirements
- NOV 167.5- hour: CNE Part A - Whom Do You Represent?
- NOV 177.5-hour: CNE Part B - Whom Do You Represent?
- NOV 287.5-hour: CNE3/Part A - Advanced Negotiation Techniques of Listing Agents
- NOV 297.5 hour: CNE3/Part B - Cultural & General Factors in RE Negotiations
- DEC 67.5 hour: An Introduction to Residential Closings/Title Issues with 2 hour of Law of Agency
- DEC 67.5-hour: Certified Buyer Representative-Day 1 (meet 2 hrs law of agency)
- DEC 77.5-hour: Certified Buyer Representative - Day 2
- DEC 137.5 hour: Residential RE Round-up
Upcoming Onsite Real Estate Licensing Courses