- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
Real Estate Onsite Courses
Effective January 1, 2017, any real estate licensee who renews their license must have completed 22 ½ hours of approved continuing education, three hours of which must include fair housing and/or discrimination in the sale or rental of real property or an interest in real property of agency along with the other designated educational hours.along with the updated requirement of at least 1 hour of law of agency. If a salesperson is within their first license term, they must complete 2 hours. Courses that meet the Fair Housing and Law of Agency Requirements are indicated by an asterisk * in the title. This change does not apply to those licensees who are exempt from the continuing education requirement.
To assist you in locating courses or help you determine whether you have already met the requirement, the Department of State Division of Licensing Services will be placing a list of courses which meet the agency requirement on their website www.dos.ny.gov/licensing. Any existing approved course that contains the topic of agency within the coursework will satisfy either the 1 or 2 hour requirement. The Division is in the process of adopting regulations that will allow for the approval of 1 hour courses.
REBNY offers a host of onsite courses taught by top New York CIty real estate industry professionals in commercial and residential brokerage and commercial and residential building management. We offer brokerage qualifying and licensing courses, continuing education, graduate designations, non-cedit brokerage seminars, management best practice seminars and much more.
Upcoming Onsite Courses
- APR 207.5- hour: CNE Part A - Whom Do You Represent?
- APR 217.5-hour: CNE Part B - Whom Do You Represent?
- APR 2145 Hour Real Estate Broker Licensing Course
- MAY 37.5 hour: It's a Deal...Now What? Lifeline of a Transaction
- MAY 57.5 hour: Identifying a Property¿s Potential
- MAY 97.5-hour: Certified Buyer Representative-Day 1 (meet 2 hours law of agency requirement)
- MAY 107.5 hour: An Introduction to Residential Closings/Title Issues with 2 hour of Law of Agency
- MAY 107.5-hour: Certified Buyer Representative - Day 2
- MAY 127.5 hour: *New York City Zoning (Meet FH & 2 hrs Law of Agency)
- MAY 17*7.5 hour: Coop Board Know How (Meet FH Requirement)
- MAY 197.5 hour: Commercial Lease Negotiating Realities
- JUN 57.5-hour: CNE3/Part A - Advanced Negotiation Techniques of Listing Agents
- JUN 67.5 hour: CNE3/Part B - Cultural & General Factors in RE Negotiations
- JUN 1272-hour Florida Broker Licensing Course
- JUN 217.5 hour: Coops and Condos
- JUN 28*7.5 hour: Legal Pitfalls - (Meet FH & 2 hour Law of Agency Requirements)
- JUL 257.5 hour: *The Dictionary of a Typical Com Lease(Meet FH and Law Of Agency requirement)
- JUL 267.5 hour: Financial Analysis Formulas
- JUL 277.5 hour: Understanding Investment Property
- AUG 167.5 hour: CNE2/Part A - Advanced Negotiations Techniques for Buyers Agents
- AUG 177.5-hour:CNE2/Part B - Mastering Email Negotiations