- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
Real Estate Onsite Courses
Effective January 1, 2017, any real estate licensee who renews their license must have completed 22 ½ hours of approved continuing education, three hours of which must include fair housing and at least 1 hour of law of agency (if a salesperson is within their first license term, they must complete 2 hours of law of agency). Courses that meet the Fair Housing and Law of Agency Requirements will say “meet FH” and “meet LOA” in the title. This change does not apply to those licensees who are exempt from the continuing education requirement.
To assist you in locating courses or help you determine whether you have already met the requirement, the Department of State Division of Licensing Services will be placing a list of courses which meet the agency requirement on their website www.dos.ny.gov/licensing. Any existing approved course that contains the topic of agency within the coursework will satisfy either the 1 or 2 hour requirement.
REBNY offers a host of onsite courses taught by top New York CIty real estate industry professionals in commercial and residential brokerage and commercial and residential building management. We offer brokerage qualifying and licensing courses, continuing education, graduate designations, non-cedit brokerage seminars, management best practice seminars and much more.
Upcoming Onsite Courses
- JUN 57.5-hour: CNE3/Part A - Advanced Negotiation Techniques of Listing Agents
- JUN 67.5 hour: CNE3/Part B - Cultural & General Factors in RE Negotiations
- JUN 77.5 hour: It's All About the Money
- JUN 217.5 hour: Coops and Condos
- JUN 28*7.5 hour: Legal Pitfalls - (Meet FH & 2 hour Law of Agency Requirements)
- JUL 257.5 hour: *The Dictionary of a Typical Com Lease(Meet FH and Law Of Agency requirement)
- JUL 267.5 hour: Financial Analysis Formulas
- JUL 277.5 hour: Understanding Investment Property
- AUG 167.5 hour: CNE2/Part A - Advanced Negotiations Techniques for Buyers Agents
- AUG 177.5-hour:CNE2/Part B - Mastering Email Negotiations
- SEP 127.5- hour: CNE Part A - Whom Do You Represent?
- SEP 137.5-hour: CNE Part B - Whom Do You Represent?
- OCT 177.5-hour: Certified Buyer Representative-Day 1 (meet 2 hrs law of agency)
- OCT 187.5-hour: Certified Buyer Representative - Day 2
- NOV 167.5- hour: CNE Part A - Whom Do You Represent?
- NOV 177.5-hour: CNE Part B - Whom Do You Represent?
- NOV 287.5-hour: CNE3/Part A - Advanced Negotiation Techniques of Listing Agents
- NOV 297.5 hour: CNE3/Part B - Cultural & General Factors in RE Negotiations