- John H. Banks | REBNY President
- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
Take REBNY Continuing Education and Qualifying/Licensing courses on-line! Please visit the below providers to register for online courses. Each provider offers different courses – all continuing education courses fulfill requirements toward a broker/salesperson real estate license renewal.
BROKERAGE CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Effective July 1, 2008, the 22.5 hours of required continuing ed credit must include at least 3 hours of instruction pertaining to fair housing and/or discrimination in the sale or rental of real property or an interest in real property.
- Once the course is complete and we are notified, certificate(s) will be sent via mail within 5-10 business days. The student is responsible for the renewal of their license through the Department of State eAccessny system www.dos.ny.gov; the school also informs the Department of State upon completion of a course.
For questions about online courses email the Education Department email@example.com.