- REBNY Value Proposition
- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
Core Legal Concepts for the Successful Real Estate Agent
Core Legal Concepts for the Successful Real Estate Agent is a comprehensive training and educational platform, unlike any other "real estate agent centric" program existing today.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Core Legal Questions (1 hour)
- Agency (2 hours)
- Fair Housing (3 hours)
- Protecting Commissions (1 hour)
- Advertising Regulations (0.5 hours)
*By virtue of enrollment in the class, students will gain complimentary access to our "Toolbox" for two months, and students can then choose to enroll in a monthly subscription thereafter for $15.00 per month.
The Toolbox consists of several resources and materials that are designed to streamline the processes of real estate agents and ensure that they operate successfully.
- Weekly tips
- Top 10 lists
- Video library
- Community communication center (where agents submit questions and AGMB attorneys publish answers to be viewed by all Toolbox participants)
All Toolbox materials will be updated on a regular basis to reflect changes in the law and feedback that we receive from participants. The concept of the Toolbox is to combine the experience of participating real estate agents with the expertise of our attorneys in order to create an experiential learning environment that extends far beyond the classroom.
Credit Hours: 7.5
Date(s): Friday October 18, 2019
Time: 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Location: 570 Lexington Avenue- Mendik Education Center
Tuition: Member: $40.00