- John H. Banks | REBNY President
- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
New York Residential Specialist® NYRS® Advanced Graduate Designation Courses
The New York Residential Specialist®— NYRS®—designation is awarded by the Real Estate Board of New York—REBNY—and recognizes the business and educational achievements of qualified residential agents. NYRS® agents . They comprise a powerful peer network of like-minded professionals committed to ethical behavior, professional excellence and advanced education.
REBNY awards the NYRS® designation to the city’s leading residential real estate agents who have met qualifying criteria and have successfully completed the prescribed courses in real estate law, macro-economics, commercial real estate, ethics, negotiation, marketing, and technology.
Who is Eligible?
For enrollment eligibility, a candidate:
- must be recommended by a Manager
- must be an Associate Broker—the highest educational level for licensure by New York State
- must have worked in residential real estate in NYC for a minimum of five years
- must have closed a minimum of 50 transactions valued at a minimum of $50 million in sales, or the equivalent in rental transactions—all verified by the candidate’s brokerage firm
Learn More About NYRS