- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- GIVING BACK
Changes to 2018 REBNY Executive Committee & Board of Governors
January 12, 2018
We are pleased to announce the following changes to the REBNY Executive Committee and Board of Governors. These members will join our leadership in charting our association’s activities and policies, in close and continuous consultation with our elected committees, and consult on REBNY’s positions and actions on issues that concern the industry.
Executive Committee: New Roles and Inductees
(Pictured in top row L-R)
- Chairman: William C. Rudin, Rudin Management Company, Inc.
- Vice President, Management Division: Amy Rose, Rose Associates
- Member-at-Large: Barry Gosin, Newmark Knight Frank
- Member-at-Large: Lisa Silverstein, Silverstein Properties, Inc.
Board of Governors: Inductees
(Pictured in bottom row L-R)
- Enrique Alonso, SJP Properties
- Charles Bendit, Taconic Investment Partners
- Paul Cicerchia, Willis Towers Watson
- John Fish, Suffolk
- Barry Gosin, Newmark Knight Frank (pictured in top row)
- Joseph McMillan, DDG
- Seth Pinsky, RXR Realty
- Amy Rose, Rose Associates (pictured in top row)
- Lisa Silverstein, Silverstein Properties, Inc. (pictured in top row)
- Kevin Smith, TIAA