- John H. Banks | REBNY President
- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
Senate Democrats to Unveil $1 Trillion Infrastructure Plan
January 24, 2017
"We applaud Senator Schumer and his Senate colleagues for coming up with a comprehensive plan to build stronger communities, repair infrastructure, and create jobs. New York's growth depends on our ability to find ways to expand and modernize our transportation network. We are committed to work with Senator Schumer and our partners in government to update and strengthen our aging infrastructure." - John H. Banks, President, the Real Estate Board of New York
- Senate Democrats will unveil a $1 trillion infrastructure plan — and offer President Trump their support if he backs it.
- Mr. Trump has invited Senate leaders and the top Republican and Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee to the White House on Tuesday to talk over his Supreme Court nominee.
- A new national security political action committee, assembled by former intelligence officers and national security officials, has begun posting “no spin” research on the president’s business interests abroad.