- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
The Data Guys: A Michael Slattery-Led Team Is Supplying Lifeblood to the Real Estate Biz
January 18, 2017
If you’re looking for real estate figures in New York for anything from condominium unit sales in Flushing to how retail rents are holding up in Midtown South, the Real Estate Board of New York’s data division has you covered.
Led by Michael Slattery, its senior vice president for research, REBNY produces comprehensive reports many in New York’s real estate sector have come to rely on for accurate and up-to-date figures on real estate in New York City—the essentials that nearly every broker in the city winds up using daily.