- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REBNY Value Proposition
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
WSJ: First-Half Sales Show Broad Decline
August 8, 2016
Citywide sales of commercial properties and rental residential buildings slowed in the first half of this year, according to the Real Estate Board of New York.
The total value of sales fell 20% from a year earlier to $29.5 billion, the group reported. The number of deals fell by 19% to 2,581.