- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
A Big Step Toward a New Midtown Boom
May 27, 2015
On Wednesday, the City Council will vote on the first major step toward a revitalized East Midtown.
Despite the near-universal agreement that it is essential to reinvigorate what has long been New York’s premier business district, a broad array of groups raised concerns about many specific elements of a 2013 East Midtown proposal, ultimately withdrawn by the Bloomberg administration.