- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
Stylish Plans for Sleepy, Industrial Red Hook
January 29, 2015
Until recently, the development march of office and apartment towers that displaced warehouses and refineries along the Brooklyn waterfront largely spared Red Hook.
Even the addition in recent years of a Fairway market and an Ikea store that attracted shoppers didn’t lessen much of the activity in Red Hook, a square-mile nub. It still revolves around the loading of freight onto trucks.