- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
Real-Estate Developers Retain Clout in Albany
June 26, 2015
New York City real-estate developers continued to exert their power in the state capital this year even after their industry was associated with a series of political scandals.
A long-running tax break for real-estate development known as 421-a will be renewed for four years, but with the catch that the real-estate industry and labor unions will help shape the policy in the next six months, according to legislators. A formal vote on the agreement was taking place Thursday night.