- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REBNY Value Proposition
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
With Newfound Modesty, Port Authority Returns to the World Trade Center
March 5, 2015
The Port Authority has come home. Quietly.
After 14 years near Union Square, the agency’s headquarters have returned to a spot at the World Trade Center, where they had been from 1973 until Sept. 11, 2001.
No board meetings have been held yet at 4 World Trade Center, at Greenwich and Liberty Streets. But Patrick J. Foye, the executive director of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, said the March 19 meeting may be held there; certainly the April meeting will.