- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REBNY Value Proposition
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
New York City’s Tech Boom Continues
February 9, 2015
When WeWork scored a $355 million funding round with a stunning $5 billion valuation at the end of 2014, the shared workspace startup became the poster child for New York City’s exploding tech scene.
For New Yorkers, however, the sight of increasing numbers of tech offices has become ever more common.
While Silicon Valley grabs attention as the center of the tech universe and birthplace for some of the biggest startups, the most recent growth data shows that the NYC tech boom is living up to its own Silicon Alley hype.