- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REBNY Value Proposition
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
Manhattan Apartment Rents Rise Modestly
May 14, 2015
Newly hired college graduates can expect a little extra sticker shock this year when looking to snag their first Manhattan apartment.
Average Manhattan rents were up a year-on-year 1.1% in April, the start of peak rental season. The biggest jump, 7%, was in coveted one-bedroom apartments, according to a report by real-estate brokerage Citi...