- REBNY Value Proposition
- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
City to release ethics code for construction industry
July 17, 2015
The New York City Department of Buildings will soon release a series of regulations and standards to help the construction industry comply with the city's new blueprint for the agency, which took effect in January.
"For the first time in the department's history, we are releasing an Industry Code of Conduct that makes clear the appropriate professional conduct, explains the privileges of holding a license and the consequences for abusing that responsibility," buildings commissioner Rick Chandler said in a statement.