- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REBNY Value Proposition
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
WALL STREET JOURNAL -- New York City's Queens is the New King for Multifamily Investments
February 4, 2014
New Report Show Booming Market for Apartment Properties in the Borough
A New Jersey property investment firm spent $85.25 million last year to buy a 16-story apartment building in Rego Park, Queens. The firm, Treetop Development LLC, is spending another $7 million on upgrades to the building, called Saxon Hall.
The Teaneck, N.J., company, which already had investments in New Jersey and Manhattan, is now negotiating to buy two other properties in Queens.