- John H. Banks | REBNY President
- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
NEW YORK POST --How to keep Tappan Zee tolls low
May 23, 2014
Want to keep tolls down on the new Tappan Zee Bridge — and maybe elsewhere? There’s a simple way to do that: Reform New York’s archaic Scaffold Law.
This welfare for lawyers is bleeding New Yorkers dry. We’re the only state in America with such wacky, corrosive rules. It’s long past time Albany did something about it.
Fortunately, there’s Democratic-sponsored legislation that could end the nightmare right now.