- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
CRAIN'S --City Council committee chairs named
January 22, 2014
Committee chairmanships for the newly elected City Council were announced Wednesday, with a lawmaker viewed as a relative moderate winning the coveted Land Use Committee, which approves development projects.
The committee (the full list of assignments is below) went to Brooklyn Councilman David Greenfield. He has not had many major development projects in his Borough Park-based district since assuming office in 2010, but real estate industry officials said they expected him to listen to their concerns.