- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
January 15, 2014
COMMERCIAL OBSERVER --The Shape of Things to Come: REBNY’s 2014 Agenda
Parties weren’t meant to last. And once the banquet ends, REBNY will resume work on a 2014 agenda that will redefine the skyline and the underground—all of it presided over by a new mayor.
Last year ended in disappointment for the Real Estate Board of New York when the New York City Council struck down Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s sweeping Midtown east rezoning proposal.