- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REBNY Value Proposition
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
NEW YORK POST --Yelp spreads out with 11 Madison Ave. move
July 28, 2014
Online review site Yelp has given five stars to 11 Madison Ave., where it has finalized a lease for 151,200 square feet.
Yelp will join Credit Suisse, Sony and William Morris Endeavor, which, as The Post reported on Wednesday, agreed to lease the 70,000 square-foot 17th floor.
The building, owned by Alex Sapir and Rotem Rosen of the Sapir Organization along with the CIM Group, has just one floor left to lease in the 2.35 million-foot tower overlooking Madison Square Park.