- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REBNY Value Proposition
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
COMMERCIAL OBSERVER -- Tech Firm Takes Full Floor at 386 Park Avenue South
May 22, 2014
Advertising technology firm The Trade Desk has signed a long-term lease for a relocation to the entire 13,121-square-foot 17th floor at William Macklowe Company’s 386 Park Avenue South.
The company expects to relocate from its current 12 West 27th Street offices to its new Manhattan headquarters at the 260,000-square-foot Class A building this fall.