- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
WSJ - Stalled Brooklyn Waterfront Project Proceeds
August 18, 2014
A Brooklyn waterfront development on pause for years is set to move forward now that its developer has found a partner.
Palin Enterprises and Mack Real Estate Group have entered into a joint venture to develop 145 West St. in the Greenpoint neighborhood—an 800,000-square-foot project with more than 600 residential units and 23,000 square feet of retail space. It is one of the larger Greenpoint developments expected to drastically reshape a neighborhood that already has been transformed from a blue-collar Polish-American enclave to hipster-chic favorite.