- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
CRAINS -- Sept. 11 museum expected to boost downtown
May 18, 2014
As the National September 11 Memorial Museum readied its public opening last week, the institution's president, Joseph Daniels, who has shepherded the project for the past eight years, reflected on the work that brought the politically charged project to fruition.
"To finally see this come together is so gratifying," said Mr. Daniels. "We did so much planning and preparation, and now people from all over the world can come and see it."