- REBNY Value Proposition
- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
DAILY NEWS --Nordstrom Tower in Midtown will be world's tallest residential building
July 10, 2014
Extell Development's proposed tower will rise to 1,775 feet at 227 W. 57th St., taller than the Empire State Building and slightly under 1 World Trade Center.
Start craning the necks — a new Midtown condo tower is slated to be the tallest residential building in the world.
The Nordstrom Tower, at 227 W. 57th St., will rise to a whopping 1,775 feet at its spire, making it just a foot shorter than 1 World Trade Center, the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere.