- REBNY Value Proposition
- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
NEW YORK POST --Skadden asking about possible 2020 move
March 3, 2014
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom, which shares the Durst Organization’s game-changing 4 Times Square with Condé Nast, has its eye on newer pastures when its lease expires in 2020.
It sounds like a long way off — but planning takes that long when a company is weighing a move to new towers that won’t be finished for several years.