- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REBNY Value Proposition
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
NEW YORK POST --Coach, Inc. buys in to Hudson Yards, claims new home
March 3, 2014
Mary Ann Tighe and Gregory Tosko of CBRE began discussing options with Coach, Inc., in 2007. Coach was leasing two older industrial buildings at 516 W. 34th St. and 450 W. 33rd St., but leases would be coming due over the next decade. The company wanted about 700,000 square feet in a “cool” loft building.
Yet the few available spaces of that size had issues — like numerous columns or the need for costly infrastructure.