- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
NY POST --Big lease lesson at 1325 Sixth Ave
February 18, 2014
A series of recently signed leases has locked up 200,000 square feet at 1325 Sixth Ave.
In the most recent signing, we hear OpenLink has leased 17,000 square feet on the majority of the 20th floor. The financial software solutions tenant was represented by Bob Ageloff and Daoud Awad of Jones Lang LaSalle.
Information tech research company Gartner has leased 25,000 square feet on the 17th floor through Kevin Daly of Cushman & Wakefield.