- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REBNY Value Proposition
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
NY1 --MTA's Fulton Center Hub, 7 Train Extension Nearing Finish Line
February 26, 2014
The Metropolitan Transportation Authority says some of its more expensive projects are making steady progress.
During a speech at St. Francis College Tuesday night, MTA Capital Construction Co. President Michael Horodniceanu discussed the agency's ongoing Megaprojects, including the Fulton Center in Lower Manhattan.
The $1.4 billion transit hub is expected to open in June.