- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
NEW YORK POST --Nominees for Real Estate Board Awards announced
February 12, 2014
We can now reveal the nominations for the Real Estate Board of New York’s Most Ingenious Deal of the Year Awards.
The nominations include eight sales, eight leases and one financing deal.
“From Gas to Grass — 239 Tenth Avenue,” a sales transaction, was submitted by Brock Emmetsberger and James Nelson of Massey Knakal Realty Services. The firm’s Michael Azarian and John Ciraulo also submitted “The Bowery Portfolio” sale.