- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REBNY Value Proposition
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
NEW YORK POST --An exodus from un-rezoned Midtown
January 29, 2014
Wake-up call for City Councilman Dan Garodnick, who killed former Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s East Midtown rezoning proposal: The exodus of marquee-name companies out of your district is turning into a stampede.
The fabled Grand Central area threatens to deteriorate into a commercial backwater if zoning isn’t changed to allow construction of new buildings suitable for today’s sophisticated companies.