- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REBNY Value Proposition
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
DAILY NEWS -- Midtown South, dubbed the 'Nation’s Hottest Market'
July 2, 2014
Think you can afford to move your business to Midtown South? Think again.
The in-demand commercial district that has become Destination A for the city's tech giants shows few signs of slowing down anytime soon, according to a report to be released Thursday by real estate brokerage firm CBRE.