- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REBNY Value Proposition
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
CAPITAL NY --Media companies are starting to make a bigger dent in the downtown real estate market
February 14, 2014
Media companies are starting to make a bigger dent in the downtown real estate market.
In 2013, media accounted for 15 percent of all leases signed in Lower Manhattan, up from 7 percent in 2005, according to the Alliance for Downtown New York's latest year-in-review, which was released on Wednesday.