- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REBNY Value Proposition
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
WALL STREET JOURNAL --Mayor's Fund to Set New Priorities
June 29, 2014
First Lady's Priorities Include Youth Employment, Play Areas and Open Spaces in Neighborhoods
Mayor Bill de Blasio and his wife, Chirlane McCray, plan to kick off the latest chapter of the Mayor's Fund to Advance New York City during a meeting with the organization's newly constituted board of directors at Gracie Mansion Monday morning.
The Mayor's Fund, created in 1994 when Rudy Giuliani was mayor, is a nonprofit group that raises money to support a wide variety of city causes. In February, Mr. de Blasio appointed Ms. McCray...