- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
COMMERCIAL OBSERVER --Marcus & Millichap Sells Midtown Development Site for $14.3M
March 26, 2014
Marcus & Millichap has arranged the $14.3 million sale of a two-story commercial building at 1009-1019 Second Avenue in Midtown East, Commercial Observer has learned.
The 6,205-square-foot property features 42 feet of frontage on Second Avenue between 53rd and 54th streets. Two commercial tenants – Midtown 1015 and Sessions House – currently operate within the property, but zoning also allows for approximately 35,000 buildable square feet.