- REBNY Value Proposition
- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
NEW YORK TIMES --Making Room for Rentals in Lincoln Square
October 24, 2014
Renters seeking new apartments in Lincoln Square have had slim pickings for a few years, but several new towers will bring nearly 2,000 units to the area by 2016.
Glenwood Management this year opened Hawthorn Park at 160 West 62nd Street, the first large-scale rental building to come to the neighborhood since about 2010. Its 339 apartments will be joined by 256 rental units at 175 West 60th Street, which is also being developed by Glenwood, but not scheduled to open until 2016.