- REBNY Value Proposition
- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
WALL STREET JOURNAL --A Makeover for Downtown Brooklyn
July 16, 2014
The mayor from Brooklyn wants to make his mark on the borough's downtown.
The once-neglected area has grown over the past decade with an influx of residents, restaurants and cultural institutions, but residents and others say it still lacks the appeal of many of Brooklyn's brownstone neighborhoods.
Mayor Bill de Blasio's proposals, to be announced on Wednesday, include expanding a 21-acre greenway from the courthouses to the...