- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
CRAIN'S -- Larry Silverstein's chosen successor, Martin Burger
January 20, 2014
Martin Burger, the new head of Silverstein Properties, discusses the development company's future.
Martin Burger, 48, was named sole CEO of Silverstein Properties. Photo: Erika Koop
Last week, Martin Burger was promoted to CEO of Silverstein Properties, taking over management of the company from founder Larry Silverstein, who was named chairman. For the past two years, Messrs. Burger and Silverstein had run the company, best known for its buildings at the World Trade Center, as co-CEOs.