- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
For the Irish Arts Center, a New Home to Expand
March 16, 2014
Aidan Connolly has to employ a multitude of slashes to describe the cramped quarters of the Irish Arts Center, a hearth for Irish culture that he operates from a former Hell’s Kitchen tenement on West 51st Street.
The first floor features the “dance studio-slash-lobby-slash-boardroom-slash-rehearsal space,” Mr. Connolly, the center’s executive director, said last week. The top floor has the “classroom-slash-storage room-slash-meeting room-slash-green room” and is just below the leaky roof and up three flights of stairs.