- REBNY Value Proposition
- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
CITY & STATE --Density Should Never Be Underestimated
June 23, 2014
The benefits of density for traditional industries are well known. Whether for finance on Wall Street or music in Nashville, a concentrated pool of talent and resources efficiently leverages infrastructure investments and maximizes returns.
But what about the “new economy”? Aren’t these businesses fomenting the digital revolution and rendering traditional and centralizing business practices obsolete?