- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
DAILY NEWS --New businesses flock to Clinton Hill’s Myrtle Avenue
January 29, 2014
The central Brooklyn commercial corridor counts Peck’s specialty food shop and Humo Smokehouse among a half dozen merchants who’ve opened in the past eight weeks.
Myrtle Avenue has gone from brutal to business.
The Clinton Hill commercial corridor, once derided as “Murder Avenue” for its violent past, has welcomed seven new businesses in the past eight weeks — and another half dozen are on the brink of opening, merchants said.