- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
DAILY NEWS --Eran Chen's buildings stand out, even on a budget
February 7, 2014
The New York architect and his firm, ODA, create striking designs for no-nonsense developers
It’s taken almost a decade, but finally Fourth Ave. in Brooklyn is about to get a good-looking building.
The would-be boulevard masquerading as a mini-expressway has been boosted as Kings County’s version of Park Ave. ever since it was rezoned in 2004 for residential development. The rezoning accomplished two things: It created a boom in apartment buildings. And it encouraged almost all of them to be ugly.