- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REBNY Value Proposition
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
CRAIN'S - Councilman to introduce pied-à-terre tax resolution
September 26, 2014
A city councilman plans to introduce a resolution supporting efforts in Albany to pass a tax on pieds-à-terre in New York City.
City Councilman Corey Johnson, D-Manhattan, began penning a resolution the same day state Sen. Brad Hoylman, D-Manhattan, announced his legislation, which would levy a tax for nonresidents who own New York City apartments worth more than $5 million.