- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REBNY Value Proposition
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
CRAIN'S --Sweet: Domino Sugar deal done. Sour: Smaller victory than touted
March 10, 2014
City officials were not alone last week when they hailed the hard bargain they drove with the developer of a huge project in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, who agreed to build a total of 537,000 square feet of affordable housing.
Oddly enough, many in the real estate industry expressed happiness at the shape of a deal that had widely been viewed as a bellwether for the de Blasio administration's attitude toward large-scale development—and the big firms that do it.