- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
COMMERCIAL OBSERVER --Another Tech Support Firm Signs at 100 Wall Street
February 11, 2014
Apex Systems, Inc. has signed a new seven-year, 4,318-square-foot lease at Savanna’s 100 Wall Street, Commercial Observer has learned.
The company, a leading provider of information tech staffing, follows a string of tech/creative tenants that have filled roughly 50,000 square feet in the Downtown building over the last 15 months.
Savanna’s Downtown portfolio, which consists mostly of renovated older buildings with smaller floor plates, has benefited vastly from Downtown’s resurgence, as more and more tech/creative tenants flow south.