- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
DAILY NEWS --Build big, Bill
August 25, 2014
The fight to define Mayor de Blasio’s ambitious affordable housing agenda is in full swing.
In East Harlem, activists and City Council members are at war with plans to build three luxury skyscrapers — with some opposed to the towers entirely, and others urging that the buildings be half market-rate, half affordable.