- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
NEW YORK POST --Brokers vie for ‘Most Ingenious’ deal award
April 25, 2014
Retail transactions in Manhattan and Brooklyn that run the gamut from luxe to low end and from eats to sweets are vying for prestigious prizes from the Real Estate Board of New York.
The 18 nominations for “Most Ingenious Deal of the Year” cover transactions completed in 2013. Brokers on both sides were nominated for two of the deals but each must show how their work was innovative and important to the city.