- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REBNY Value Proposition
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
NY Post --Bank of New York Mellon headquarters to Brookfield Place
June 26, 2014
Bank of New York Mellon, in a move that boosts the already-improving fortunes of Lower Manhattan, has decided to move its headquarters to Brookfield Place downtown, The Post has learned.
The deal for about 350,000 square feet at 225 Liberty St., the former 2 World Financial Center, is likely to be announced on Thursday.
The agreement, confirmed by several industry sources plugged into the deal, definitively ends a saga that began when BNY Mellon announced last year it would put its landmarked tower at 1 Wall Street up for sale.