- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REBNY Value Proposition
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
BROOKYN DAILY EAGLE --Apartment tower headed to site of eyesore 153 Remsen St.
March 10, 2014
The Upper West Side-based developer can build a tower this tall as of right on the site, which is outside the Heights' landmark district.
Say So Long to sad-sack 153 Remsen – empty for eons, with smashed-up windows, graffiti tags and a torn-up awning, an anomaly in upscale Brooklyn Heights – and perfectly nice properties 155 and 157 Remsen St. The city Buildings Department recently approved demolition plans for all three.