- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REBNY Value Proposition
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
NY TIMES - Affordable and Reliable, Queens Real Estate Ascends
November 21, 2014
Long the Toyota Corolla of New York City real estate — affordable, reliable and unassuming — Queens is finally getting some respect.
The Michelin Guide just anointed four Queens restaurants with the coveted star. Ridgewood is being heralded as the new Bushwick. And the offerings for apartment hunters are growing as developers and landlords rush to capitalize on the increasing buzz about the borough.