- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
NEW YORK TIMES --For Head of New York Tourism, 55 Million Visitors Isn’t Enough
July 8, 2014
Fred Dixon is not replacing Neil Patrick Harris in “Hedwig and the Angry Inch” on Broadway, but he still has one of the hardest acts to follow in New York City.
After the city attracted a record number of visitors for the fourth straight year in 2013, Mr. Dixon was promoted to run NYC & Company, the city’s tourism marketing agency. Now he has to figure out how to keep stoking what has been a primary engine of the city’s recovery from the financial crisis.